30.7.11

The Secret Garden





Hello everyone.
Sorry for so few updates this week. Stuff happened and didn't happen!
I went for a job interview on Thursday, for which I got the job. On Friday I was meant to meet a model that I hadn't worked with before. I waited for almost 2 hours and she never turned up. I've tried contacting her too and still nothing. I was meant to meet a different model today but she cancelled on me this morning. At least she was nice enough to let me know early.

So no real out and about photos today I'm afraid. Instead it's photos from the garden! YAY! I do love doing Macro photography.









I start full-time on Monday so I have to re-arrange with another model that I had booked in for a week on Monday. I will most likely be reducing posts to one a week depending on how much I am working that week.

Take care

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment