10.8.11

Drops of Rain




Not so much sunshine today.



Lots of rain instead. And because of the looting and destruction in Manchester last night I haven't gone out today. I was going to go to Manchester today with my camera coz it's my day off but the weather didn't really help either. So while I was sat watching tv I decided as it had stopped raining for a bit that I would do some indoor macro photography. So I got a mirror to try and reflect some more light and I wanted to play with the effects that can be used.



Not many images today as I don't have many things to take photos of indoors.





Sorry for the lack of uploads, being busy with work and days off being rainy hasn't helped at all. I'm meeting a model next week and one the week after in Manchester, assuming everything is over with the looting etc. I'm working a 24 hour week this week, 18 hour week next week and a 20hour week the week after so quite busy. Can't wait to get paid on the 19th. I shall be buying a Nikon 55-200mm lens which will hopefully replace my standard kit lens altogether. I don't know when I will next update so you'll all just have to wait and see!



Fiona

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment