23.8.11

Bramhall Park Ducks








So I was off work today and kinda bored.
I don't have many friends around these parts and I didn't have any models for this part of the week coz my hours had been shifted around somewhat

I decided I was going to go to Bramhall Park, then decided I couldn't be bothered. Then decided I might as well as otherwise I wouldn't have done any exercise today at all. I don't want my day's off to be too lazy







All the duckings were nearly fully grown. I did see them not long after they were born but they have lost most of their fluff now. There were also LOADS of geese about too. A lot of them sleeping.
I wondered around for about an hour overall, camera in hand, getting strange looks as usual. I went armed with my new 55mm-200mm lens and of course my macro filter. I'm glad I took my macro as I finally found a ladybird to take photos of! I've been trying to look out for them and had no look up to that point. I also saw a squirrel but it was just that little bit too fast and dark where I was stood so all the photos came out dark. Maybe I'll get lucky next time.













As usual lots of flower shots and flower macro shots. I want to shoot as much of flowers as possible because summer is quickly coming to a close. Everything is dying which is sad but that's just how things are. I'm not looking forward to winter though. Work is going to be not so fun if it snows considering I rely on trains to get to work. Anyway I'm getting a little ahead of myself there
Last but not least have a photo of some headphones. Not mine by the way, they were randomly there but I though it would make a nice photo, framed by white of the gate they were on

No comments:

Post a Comment