7.7.11

My Current Standing Point.

So I though I should start off with photo's I have already taken so you can get a feel for what I like to do

I have an obsession with Macro photography. Nature and objects. I shall share with you a couple of my favorite photos I have taken so far.

Nature Macro











Object Macro











I am also very interested in Portraits and got the chance to work with Charlotte from http://www.girlnextdoorfashion.net/ who was my first model. I hope to go more into this area of photography as I carry on.

Portraits





















You may have noticed that my photos have 'MidnightBlueTopaz' on them. The reason for that is that is the DeviantArt name I go by because Midnight Topaz was already taken. So these are my photos, just in case you were wondering.
You may have also noticed I like to try different things and I also love experimenting with editing. As well as improving photography I want to get involved with photography and touch upon subjects such as computer editing from a beginners point of view etc.

I hope you all stick with me

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment