21.7.11

It takes two, baby.




What's this? Another update so soon?! My god it is!

Yes, I went out today and took my camera along and I'm really glad I did. I met up with Rachel, we chatted about camera's and wondered round Manchester for like 2 hours just taking photos.



I started my trip at the train station. I've been wanting to take some at the train station for a while. Using the lines. It's not normally something I take photo's of so I'm not fully happy with these ones but I like this one enough.





After meeting up and walking round for an age, we took some founds by Urbis, I never realized how much water and fountains there were back there!











I had a really good day and it was good to get out and about. Job hunt isn't going so great so at least i managed to get out for a bit to take my mind of things

Also, i know this is a terrible photo but I wanna show you what I'm up to next



Yes I am making Mini Origami Stars! This was my very first attempt. Not too bad if I say so myself

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment