16.7.11

Graduation!!!


Well I have been a bit busy the end of this week. I took some photos on Thursday which I didn't get chance to upload before I left for Sunderland yesterday



It was my photo for the ShareArt contest on DA. I don't expect to win anything but it'll be my first time giving it a go :D I would have liked to have done something will people but what can you do.

So yesterday I went to Sunderland, as mentioned. This was for my graduation :D This post is going to be mainly about that (hey, it does say in the about me bit that this blog is also about my life generally in photos!) Just so you know, I didn't take these photos, Ciaran did.


This is where we had the graduation, The Stadium of Light in Sunderland.




This is me shaking hands with the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor.


All smiles after meeting up with my family again


Me, my parents and brother


Me and my best friend, Louise


Maybe Ciaran has the talent to do photography too, I really like this photo. Even if I am pulling a really stupid face :D


Yes. My friends are a little weird.


And my dad is a ninja at photo bombing.



I hope to be able to get some more photos next week to post, hopefully wanting to post on a Thursday and Sunday. But weeks where I'm not taking photos then I will hopefully write about something interesting! I hope you all stick around to look and read!

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment