20.7.11

Oh Brother


So after a few days of sorting things out, like signing on at the job center and job hunting, I finally went out with my camera.
I decided to drag my brother along to help me today. It went OK. It wasn't something he had done before so I was doing most of the directing. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I tried to keep the photos somewhat natural unlike my shoot with Charlotte where I edited every photo to the extreme. There is one that is clearly edited a lot but you'll be able to tell that one. I managed to use my skills that I have learnt







Yes I also took photos of nature while we were out, so expect some more macro flowers in this post!

















Been trying to get a photo of a bee for ages and I think this one turned out ok :D





And lastly one of the paths of Bramhall Park in all it's glory.

Well I am hoping to get out again to take some more pictures but it not, don't fear! I will still have an update for you at the weekend.

Fiona
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment