14.9.11

Blondie








Well it was either 'Blondie' or 'The rain almost ruined my day, again'. I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of sick of rain related titled so I went with the obvious. I was hoping we would avoid the rain but we got rained on a little once. The rain of course means the sky was rather dark so I had to shoot ISO400 and not the normal ISO200 or ISO100. The photos are a little grainier than normal.

The lack of light meant I was shooting free hand at very low setting so some of the photos were blurry and unusable. I had to get the tripod out at one point but I don't like using the tripod because I feel like I don't have complete control of the camera. Overall I think this turned out OK.




(This one above is my favourite photo of today )



 

 This is the first time I've worked with this model (Whose name is the same as my last model!) She was really lovely and she actually taught me a lot. As a photographer I actually can get a lot more say in things than I thought. We talked for ages about which outfit she was going to wear and we tried different things. It was really fun and I loved it!




This is her bargain dress! She got it for less than £7. I for one was pretty impressed.


 

You may notice that I was shooting around the same area as the other photo shoot I did but this time I was trying to take the lead and be more inventive and I really like how some of the photos came out.

It then got really cold and windy and dark so we decided to call it a day.



I've spent a good long time trying to save as many images as possible. The problem of such a blonde model and editing is I have to be careful to not loose too much detail in the hair. I don't want to over do it. I think I managed to do okay. I hope she likes them when she sees them. 

 As I was saying today I hope to get in at least one or two more models before Christmas but my work hours are increase a lot soon for Christmas. I have my fingers crossed.


Fiona

xx

1 comment:

  1. انتى جدا رائعة يا صديقتى اكثر من مجرد لقطات للصور انت اروع
    شكرا لك

    ReplyDelete