19.2.12

Film Camera

You may remeber the blog entry i did that showed photos of my Olympus om10 35mm film camera  --> Here.

Well these are photos from said film. I have taken a while getting to grips with the film. Maybe the next one will have more focused photos. I took some during a photo shoot with a model but they were not very good. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy what I'm gonna show you all! :D

The first few are from my last York trip with my lovely friends.





These were taken today at Bramhall Park (yes again, I know lol) My lens has fantastic field of depth, f1.8 which looks amazing.





I've got a slightly different type of film for next time. I had a ISO200 this time which is why the ones in the sunshine came out better. I've got an ISO400 this time. I am still using it in auto and hoping I get more confidence to mess with the settings :D

I have more shots from Bramhall Park on my DSLR. Lots of geese. I'll probs save them for a blog post update during the week :D Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment