12.2.12

Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it

'Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.'



 

It's been almost a month since I've taken ANY photos. So been given the chance to go out with my camera, I couldn't say no!
I went out on a walk with my family even though it was foggy and trying to rain. It did rain quite hard a one point so I had to put my camera away.



This is my favourite photo from today.

 


To be honest though, considering I had to turn down my ISO to 400 I got some really good photos. I've been wanting to take fog related photos for AGES. So I was super excited and kept falling behind the group lol




 


You may have noticed that these photos have extra colour. I wanted to play with the colours a bit, give them some extra interest. It was a fun exercise that given the time I would like to do again.
I'm hoping to get out next weekend with the camera to a new place. I haven't decided where yet.


 
Enjoy this random goose stood on ice

Since the last post I have decided to not go to college for photography. I have realised that I need to keep some things a hobby for now while I work on Design related projects. I do have a couple of Writing competitions I want to enter this year too. I'm hoping I can enter some of these photos into contests too!

Wish me luck everyone!

Fiona

x

1 comment:

  1. Love them Fiona!! Omg so lovely and wintry c:

    ReplyDelete