27.11.11

Take a walk on the wild side

Well, not really the wild side, it was Lyme Park.


Yes, I have photographs! Only been nearly a month since I got the chance to. My parents decided to go for a walk and I went with them along with my camera. I still need to use up my film camera but not sure what to take photos of for that.




I was trying for ages to get a photo of the light coming through the clouds and I like how this one turned out 


Not many photos because I wanted to keep up and the light wasn't great so a lot of them came out blurred anyway. Not my best photos either but these are just a selection from the 60 I took.





I hopefully will have 2 photos shoots with models in the new year as I don't really have time right now. I need to time to find a new place to shoot photos too.

Take care everyone and hopefully i'll come back with some more photos in December.

Fiona

x

No comments:

Post a Comment