13.11.11

Away we go!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been keeping up as much with my photography as much as I would have liked.

Things have been a bit mad with shifts changing at work and going to stay with my other half in Sheffield. He moved last week.

This means I haven't been able to fit in much time for going out to take photos or arrange photo shoots (I am working on it though, I promise)

As I write and read more than I take photos at the moment (because I do it on the move to work and to Sheffield either on my tab or with an actual book) I have created a blog that will run beside this one that is all about what I love to red and write. Reviews of books and snippets of my new writings :D


I hope you can all forgive me, I will try to take photos again soon, I promise!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment