28.9.11

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine


"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." - Max Muller

A lovely quote which goes with the weather today. The sun is out and it is gorgeous outside! I wasn't going to stay in on my day off so here are some photos!

I woke up earlyier than I had planned (got to be up at 6.15 for the next 3 days after today for work :/ ) but the sun was shining early in the day. I decided to go out in the garden with my camera. As usual I was accompanied by my cat.
 
He thinks no-one can see him.


The light on the water droplets made these images very blurry and somewhat abstract but I like these. I didn't edit them at all :D It's the first time images have done this and it's interesting to play with.

I then wandered over to Bramhall Park, just down the road from my house. Flowers, leaves and photogenic geese today.

Action by EliseEnchanted on DA






I love the colours on this photo.



My Moo.com business Cards arrived today. I chose a selection of my favourite photos to use. Here is what they look like





I have a photo shoot on the 7th so I don't think I'll post anything before then. I might do a "My Day in Photos" as I'm hopefully going to a wedding fair on Sunday (It'll only be on my phone and not my slr most likely) We'll see.

Have a good week

Fiona

xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, Fiona! Capturing so many aspects of autumn-the colors of the flowers and trees, the bright blue sky, the contrasts the sun creates. Good luck with your photo shoot. My aphorism today at "Aphorism Of The Day" was inspired by autumn, if you care to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete