10.10.12

A Summer's Day

Hello! 
It's been a long time since I have posted any photos and I'm very sorry about that. My life has been crazy and the camera has spent most of the last few months in it's case. These photos are from one day in the summer when I went for a walk with my parents and brother. I think it would make for a wonderful place to do a fashion shoot. I fell in love with the field,s that's for sure. I'll talk more about life at the end of this blog post. Enjoy the photos














For those who follow my book blog/Twitter/Deviantart etc, you will know that I've been working hard at my part time job as well as the Studio project I got back in January. The project is starting to come to a close after a lot of work. I have had no time to do photos or even draw what i want to draw. My Fiancée is also getting a transfer back from Sheffield to Manchester and we have found a place to rent so we are moving at the end of the month. So lots of things to sort out. Hopefully in the New Year, things will be settled and I will be able to go out and take more photos! I hope you all look forward to it as much as I do.

Fi

x

No comments:

Post a Comment